Limited Guest Access ... Welcome to the Vivarium Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST, which gives You very limited access and no posting privileges. Register and gain full access to everything on the site. Vivarium Forum membership is completely free with no tricks or gimmicks. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   Vivarium Forums > OTHER > Other > Contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Marty has disabled reputation
Default Vivarium/Terrarium/Paludarium Contest

It's about time we do a fun contest here.

2008 VF Contest

This contest is to showcase your skills in vivarium, terrarium or paludarium construction. Basically, if you have an amazing setup, you qualify for this contest. We want to see your final finished and set up pictures. These could range from desert to jungle environments, there really is no restrictions.

First Prize winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to MistKing If you would like to be a sponsor for additional prizes send me a PM. It would be nice to give something to 2nd and 3rd place finishers

This contest is sponsored by a new Exotic Hobby Social Network, JungleHobbies.com.

Join JungleHobbies here

Contest rules.

1. Images must be submitted to viv2008@vivariumforum.com at least 640x480 res. Unsized and larger images will be accepted and will be sized later for voting purposes.

2. Only submit up to 3 of your favourite images. Do not send more then 3 because only the 1st 3 will be considered, so choose your pics well.

3. Once you submit an image you give Vivarium Forum the right to manipulate/size/crop and alter it in any way we want in order to use it.

3. Submitted images must be your own work. Use of other or copyright material will result in immediate disqualification

4. When you submit the photos please be sure to clearly caption the photos. Please specify your VivariumForum username in your email.

6. Please make sure the photos are free of any watermarks or text.

7. Deadline for photo submission is May 15th at midnight.

Have FUN & GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Marty; 04-25-2008 at 11:37 AM..
Unread 05-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Administrator

Marty has disabled reputation

Bummer !!! Turn out was quite weak so unfortunately we will do this contest another time... Sorry folks, too many shy people here I guess
Unread 05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Eager to Learn

Waterkeeper is on a distinguished road

about 2 weeks shy of me completing my submission.....
Unread 06-26-2008, 04:11 AM
Catching the Bug

alex1976 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully I'll be able to get my big tank done to submit next time this gets kicked off!!
Unread 06-27-2008, 04:54 AM
Bow Before the Vivarium Master!

froggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Alex, me too! Hopefully by the time they start it again, I'll have my CWD vive built... ::rubs hands together in glee::
Unread 07-17-2008, 04:54 AM
Eager to Help

Green Ghost is a jewel in the rough

Holy blinders Batman! I'm on this site at least 3 times a week and I just noticed this thread now. I guess I'm used to only checking certain parts of the site....
Unread 10-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Bow Before the Vivarium Master!

froggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond reputefroggsong has a reputation beyond repute

Marty, can we start this up again, perhaps?
Unread 03-24-2009, 06:28 PM

beckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond reputebeckdg has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... contests don't turn out big around here... but we do need something to spice up the site... idk, maybe time for another one... maybe a deadline at the end of summer or fall for a decent turnout and to keep folks around for a while... everyone seems to get what they need and they're done...

kill the python, boa and anaconda ban

1.0.0 columbian red-tail boa - p.j.! 55 gal planted fish tank 0.0.3 hermit crabs

like dart frogs? sign up on dartfrogz.com and be sure to put leapinglizard in the referral box.

http://www.kill-rulechange.com/